One thing that I love about meatballs is that they can be made so easily. Granted you need to make them in time but once you have them prepared you only need to wait and then enjoy!
Instructions: Ingredients | Directions
This recipe is going to take you about twenty minutes to prepare, cook time is between six and eight hours, and you’ll be already in around eight hours or so.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can tomato puree
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, onion, and egg in a bowl. Form the meatballs, this recipe will give you sixteen nice sized meatballs.
- Place them in the slow cooker and then mix the sauce, crushed tomatoes, and tomato puree in a separate bowl. Add the sauce mixture to the meatballs. You will need to cook them on low for six to eight hours. This really depends on your oven.