I grew up on Stroganoff and this one is super easy to make. It works great if you are in a hurry and need to get food on the table fast! In fact my Easy Banana Cream Pie takes longer to prepare!
Instructions: Ingredients | Directions
This recipe is going to take you about twenty minutes to prepare, cook time is ten minutes, and you’ll be already eat in around thirty minutes. Like I said, fast!
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, with liquid
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Boil a large port of water, add some salt once it boils. Add the egg noodles to the water and boil them for about eight minutes or until they are al dente.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until no pink shows and then drain off the fat.
- Mix your gravy together then add the cream cheese, mushrooms, and hamburger. Make sure that the cream cheese is melted before you add your milk, sour cream, and mushroom soup to the pasta. Stir well and enjoy!